Tuesday, July 1, 2008

To anyone not from my family

Hi, if anyone(not from my family) viewing the photos, surely u dun understand who is who.

Let me simplify the introduction :

At Melaka :
a) The birthday girl is my wife six sister (beside her look like her boyfriend??? i think it must be, hahaha). Pink shirt is my pretty daughter. The rest is sisters, niece & nephew.
b) When scrolling down, u see 2 piggy sleeping in the car is the six sister & my daughter.
c) Next, the look young & cute face (but married) is my wife seven sister with her baby.
d) Two SENIOR CITIZEN is my mother in-law(red shirt) & my wife brother in-law mother

At KL :
a) my sister family. 3 kids (2 boy + 1 girl). My brother in-law sitting on the sofa.
b) Ah....... my sister not capture in any of these photos.
c) My Pretty wife(pink shirt) is sitting beside the piano (belong to my niece, i think she holding 4th or 5th gred).
d) The elder son is good in acting and performing. Look at the attached YOUTUBE video


The Flyer :
My father, mother in law, niece(elder sister younger daughter), my pretty wife & daughter.


SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE FOR YOU ALL VIEWER NEED TO READ THRU !!!!

No comments: